- Run the setup as Administrator (or administration user)
- After installation *dont* start the application
- Go to c:\program files\Juice
- Set Juice to 'Windows XP SP2' compatibility mode in Explorer (right click)
- Go to c:\users\
- Do Tools/Folder Options , 'Show hidden files and folders'
- Navigate to the now visible 'AppData\Roaming\iPodder' folder
- Edit ipodder.cfg in Notepad
- Change download_dir= line to remove the 'My ' from My documents
- Save the file and start Juice
- Go to File/Preferences
- Set 'Download Podcasts to this folder' to 'C:\Users\Public\Videos'
- Add your RSS video feeds 8-) and download.
- Enable General/At Startup only show Juice in the System Tray
- Click the Player tab and select No Player
- Select Tools Menu/Scheduler
- Set your favorite download time to whenever you want it to run
Your podcasts will now download automatically into Vista Media Center, and appear in folders under Videos on the main menu 8-) -- this happens regardless of what the enclosure is - if you add an MP3 feed , you'll get audio in there as well.